Thank you for visiting the website operated by Siskare Joint Stock Company. We respect and commit to keeping your private information confidential. Please read the Consumer Personal Information Protection Policy below to better understand the commitments we make to respect and protect the rights of visitors.
Protecting customers’ personal information and building your trust is a very important issue to us. Therefore, we will use your name and other information related to you in accordance with the content of this policy. We only collect necessary information related to sales transactions.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Customers will be required to fill out all information according to the form information fields available on Website Siskare.com such as: Full name, address (home or office), email address (company or personal). phone number (mobile, home or office), credit card details (which are credit card type and number, CVC code, expiry date, cardholder name) and to the extent possible , options… This information is required to place and complete the Customer’s online order (including sending an order confirmation email to the Customer).
About cookies: Cookies are data folders that are stored temporarily or permanently on the Customer’s computer hard drive. Cookies are used to verify, retrieve (protect your status) and maintain specific information about the use and users of the Website viinriic-niche.com, such as website preferences or basket information. their electronics. Cookie folders may also be placed by advertising service companies with signed contracts with Siskare on the Customer’s computer for the above purposes and the data collected by these cookies is purely nameless. If you do not agree, you can delete all cookies already on your computer’s hard drive by searching for folders with “cookies” in their names and deleting them. In the future, Customers may edit their browser preferences so that (future) cookies are blocked; Please note that: If you do so, you may not be able to use the full features of Siskare.com Website. For more information about (how to use and not receive) cookies, please visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org .
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Website Siskare.com uses information provided by Customers to:
• Providing services to Customers;;
• Send notices about information exchange activities between Customer and Siskare;
• Prevent activities of destroying or appropriating Customer’s user accounts or activities of impersonating Customers;
• Contact and resolve complaints with Customers;;
• Confirm and exchange information about Customer’s transactions at Siskare;
• In case of request from a competent state management agency.
3. PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT MAY HAVE ACCESS TO CUSTOMER PERSONAL INFORMATION
Customer agrees that, in case of necessity, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
• Third parties have integrated services with Website Siskare.com
• Event organizers and sponsors
• Competent state agency in case of request as prescribed in operating regulations
• Market research company
• Financial advisor, legal and auditing company
• The complaining party can prove the Customer’s violation
• At the request of a competent state agency
4. ADDRESS OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
Siskare Joint Stock Company
• Address: 307H Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
• Phone:+92 312 5556690
5. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR CUSTOMERS TO ACCESS AND EDIT THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
Customers have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging into Website Siskare.com and editing personal information or asking the Administration Board to do this.
Customers have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of their personal information to a third party to the Management Board. When receiving this feedback, Siskare will reconfirm the information, is responsible for answering the reason and instructing the Customer to restore and re-secure the information.
Forms of receiving customer complaint information:
• Via Email: info@Siskare.com
• By Phone:+92 312 5556690
6. COMMITMENT TO SECURITY OF CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
Customers’ personal information on Website Siskare.com is committed to absolute confidentiality by the Board of Directors according to the personal information security policy posted on Website Siskare.com. The collection and use of each Customer’s information is only carried out with the Customer’s consent, unless otherwise prescribed by law and this regulation.
Do not use, transfer, provide or disclose to third parties the Customer’s personal information without the Customer’s consent, except for the cases specified in this regulation or the regulations of the Company. law.
In the event that the information server is attacked by hackers leading to the loss of the Customer’s personal data, the Administration Board is responsible for notifying and working with the authorities to investigate and handle promptly. At the same time, notify the Customer about the incident.
Absolutely secure all Customer’s online transaction information, including digital accounting invoice information and documents in Siskare secure central data area.
7. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING AND RESOLVING COMPLAINTS RELATED TO CUSTOMER INFORMATION
When discovering that your personal information is being used for the wrong purpose or scope, Customers send a complaint email to info@Siskare.com or call +92 312 5556690 to complain and provide evidence. related to the case to the Board of Management. The Management Board commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 48 (forty-eight) working hours from the time of receiving the complaint.